Due to rising covid case numbers, we will now be providing contactless service from our pro-shop until further notice. The following changes will take effect on Friday May 7th.
- All tee-times are to be made online or by phone.
- Check-in for your tee-time by calling the pro-shop at 902-769-2124 upon your arrival. Provide names of those in your party if you have not already done so when reserving your tee-time. Check in for the driving range is to be handled in the same manner.
- Should you require a Golf Car our pro-shop team will advise you of the car number and leave a key in the ignition for you. Sundry items can also be requested and will be left for you at the sanitization station outside the pro shop.
- Payment for Green Fees, Golf Carts or sundry items can be made over the phone by providing a credit card or items may be billed to your member account. Member Accounts should be settled at the end of each month.
- Lockers and washroom facilities will remain open, and our team continues to disinfect all areas hourly.
Thank you for working with us to provide a safe environment for all.
Annah Boucher – General Manager
Clare Golf & Country Club