Men’s Match Play’s
Conventional – With Strokes
Championship – No Handicaps
– Deadline to sign-up is May 27, 2012. Draws to be posted by May 29, 2012.
– Cost is $10.00 each. Please register and pay at the Proshop by May 27, 2012.
– Players will have 2 weeks to play each round. If the match has not been played within those 2 weeks, there will be a maximum of 1 week grace period with an assigned tee time on Saturday afternoon between 1-3 p.m. If only 1 player presents himself for that tee time, he will be awarded the match. If neither player presents himself, a coin toss will determine the winner. These regulations are necessary in order to ensure completion and speedy play of the tournament. They will be strictly enforced by the Match & Handicap Committee.
– No matching of cards. Matches must be played head-to-head.
– Match has to be finished that day. Winner decided by sudden death unless called due to darkness or weather.
– Please review the match play rules as they vary somewhat from medal play rules (i.e. some infractions lead to loss of hole).
– Please contact ProShop (769-2124) or Robert Sullivan (769-2727) if you have any questions or concerns.